Wednesday, August 13, 2014

WIP Wednesday

It's Wednesday again, time to see if I've made any progress. Yup, I actually finished my Modern Scottish baby quilt, but I'm going to wait to show you the finished pictures until later this week. Here's a sneak peek at the finished quilt, I actually signed it.


 I also worked on "making" fabric, like I learned in Victoria Findlay Wolfe's class. It is really fun and kind of relaxing to somewhat randomly sew scraps together.

This is going to take a while if I want to actually make a king sized quilt out of this. No rush, I guess.

I'm linking up with  Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday!




Here are this week's stats:
In-process: (6)
Express Your Love
Humphrey's New Bed
Mod Ovals Quilt
Pantone Quilt 2014
IMQG Block Swap
VFW Scrap Fabric Quilt
 
New projects: (0) 


Finished (1)
Modern Scottish Baby


Color Me Quilty!
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment