Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Wonder of Wonder Clips

The other day I purchased a box of Clover Wonder Clips. What a wonderful thing to use to hold your binding while sewing instead of pins - no pricks!



I'm quite pleased with how well this binding blends in with this 60-80 year old quilt. You can check out the story behind the quilt here. I think my grandmother would be thrilled to see that I'm finishing her quilt.

 I'm linking up with a Quilt Story for Fabric Tuesday and Free-Motion by the River for Linky Tuesday.

Color Me Quilty!

Pat


6 comments:

  1. I agree - I use Wonder Clips for a bunch of things, including binding and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it really looks great with the older fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on such a beautiful finish! I agree... Your grandmother would be so proud! The binding is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The binding is perfect......seals the deal:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Pat, That is such pretty binding, perfect for the quilt! Love, Muv

    ReplyDelete
  6. The binding looks perfect on your beautiful quilt Pat! I bought a package of the Wonder clips and....then bought some more!

    ReplyDelete