Tuesday, July 10, 2012

We Have An Inspirational, Blogiversary Winner!

I can't begin to tell you how much all of your inspirational comments meant to me. They were wonderful. 

Mr. Random has chosen a winner to my blogiversary!




 And if you all want to be inspired, you really should check out Sherry's blog Adventures in Life. She just finished an AMAZING quilt she calls Sky Horses quilt - GORGEOUS!

Sherry, I will be emailing you shortly to get mailing information to send you the two charm packs of Piccadilly. Can't wait to see what you make with that!

Thank you again to all of you for your wonderful support and encouragement. You are what make blogging and quilting fun!

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm so happy she won. Her work is amazing, thanks for letting us know about her blog.

    ReplyDelete