Saturday, June 23, 2012

QED WINNER!!!



One of the best parts of blogging is the connections and new friends you can make all across the world. And the quilty blogger world is one of the friendly groups I have ever met. So it makes me so happy that I can give back, just a little something, for Quilty Embellishment Day (QED).  Thank you so much to everyone who linked up! So who is the winner this month....

Drum roll please..........

 

Janine at Rainbow Hare

Janine at Rainbow Hare Quilts! Yippee Skippee! Janine has been a wonderful friend for quite a while now. You really should go check out her blog. She does some amazing projects. I can't wait to see what she will make with these batik squares.  I will be emailing you shortly Janine.




Hope to see everyone next month, July 15th, for Quilty Embellishment Day (QED)!

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Pat! I love these batik squares and I'm thrilled to have won :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Janine - I like your nut brown hare stitchwork too. Glad your site was not infected Pat.

    ReplyDelete