Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WIP Wednesday: Stitching with Abandon!

May is my month to play catch up on all of the projects that I have been working. I am quite behind, especially on my Quokka Quilt QAYGFMQQAL, but I made some significant progress this week.





Four more blocks and I'm done! Okay, so I do have to put them together.

This week I also completed my Sew Cal Gal's April FMQ Challenge piece.

 I do have a finish this week, my Ringmaster iPad case

My stats this week are:
In-process: (8)
FLMQG solids challenge crib quilt (2 out of 9 Urban Nine Patch blocks done)
Purple heart wall hanging ( needs borders, backing, quilting and binding)
Expanding Possibilities quilt (basted, now to be quilted)
Storybook quilt # 1 -   quilt the border and bind it
Storybook quilt # 2 - All embroidery is done
Quokka Quilts QAYGFMQQAL quilt (26 blocks out of 30 quilted)
Geneva Public Library quilt - join and quilt (maybe make a block or two to even it out)
Sew Cal Gal's March FMQ Challenge - Need to bind.

New projects: (1)
Sew Cal Gal's April FMQ Challenge - Need to make into a pillow.

Finished (1)
Ringmaster iPad case  - Done!!!
 
I'm linking up with Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday and The Free Motion Quilting Project for QAL Wednesday



WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Free Motion Quilt Along

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

12 comments:

  1. Err WOW!!! Gorgeous quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilting! I really like the echo quilting you have on a few of the blocks! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say you have gotten a lot accomplished! You're becoming a pro at this! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilting is really amazing! Wow! I wish I had 1/10th of your talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilting. That quilt will be amazing when it is all together. I love the daisy block. I have been thinking of drawing a daisy design on tulle the way you showed last week. I have tried FMQ ones but they look to wonky.
    Hope you get caught up what ever that is. I try but never seem to succeed. It is fun to try though. I like variety that is for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So many neat free motion quilting designs. Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilting is really stunning- looks like you have a real knack for it- great work and thanks for all the eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pat - Beautiful work! Glad I stopped by to see what you have been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are awesome Pat. You are getting SO GOOD at this. I'm very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pat!!! They all look BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm so impressed. Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You go girl! Wow, you have accomplished lots and it ALL looks great! ~Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, your Sew Cal Gal April block is stunning.

    ReplyDelete