Sunday, March 25, 2012

Danger! The Contest Says To Pick 12 Fabrics!

Katy over at I'm A Ginger Monkey working with Pink Castle Fabrics is having a contest to pick 12 fabrics. I think that this is very dangerous! Especially for someone like me who has a serious fabric addiction. I don't care, I'm doing it anyway!
1. Sea Garden in Summer (Center Square)
2. Fizz in Red
3. Pirate Grid in Blue
4. Pez Magic Beans Multi on Yellow
5. Plaid in Multi
6. Moda Bella Solid in Admiral Blue
7. Circle Strips in Poppy Red
8. Pastry Line in Toast
9. Deck Chairs in Summer
10. Etchings Woven Tiny Herringbone in Aqua
11. Waves in Sunshine
12.Moda Bella Solids in Off White

This week we have had exceptionally warm weather, almost summer like (at least for upstate NY). So when I saw Sea Garden in Summer, I decided to create my selection around that fabric. Now I have to go sew, you know, so I can make room for this fabric when I win!!! ;)

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha - good luck Pat. You`ve got a well balanced little bundle of joy there.

    ReplyDelete