Friday, February 3, 2012

A Starting Thread Through The Weekend

A little FMQ to prime the quilting pump. And I need to pump out some finished projects and the only way I know to do that is to quilt, quilt, quilt! This is my Hip to be Square FMQ Sampler. Two more blocks quilted, only 8 more to go!!! Since this is a FMQ sampler I decided to practice the quilting pattern for my Quokka Quilts QAYGFMQQAL quilt blocks.

Square loop de loop!

Optical illusion square in a square

Paisley triangles

Zigzag

This block I practiced a little Leah Day homework. Outlined the fish, then stippled around it.



Sew, this is my starting thread through the weekend. More threads to come! Time to shut up and go quilt!

Color Me Quilty!

Pat

3 comments:

  1. Pat, this is amazing.....love the triangle paisley:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - that is some fabulous free-motion quilting.....I love it! PS- where on the Finger Lakes do you live? I grew up just North of Syracuse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great!! The triangles are my favourite!

    ReplyDelete