Friday, November 4, 2011

Free Motion Friday!

WOW! Time once again for Free Motion Friday hosted by Cindy at Fluffy Sheep Quilting! Before I show you my "Stomach Lining", I want to say what I learned this week. Don't try to FMQ 15 minutes before bedtime. Really doesn't work out well! (That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!!  ;)  )

Leah Day's "Stomach Lining"


My Front

My Back
I think this could have been a fun design, if I had taken just a little more time with it and not been so tired. On other FMQ topics, I started quilting my Cubic Rhythm quilt this week, it's got feathers!!! You can check it out here and here.  Now, let's go check out the other FMQers over at Fluffy Sheep Quilting.

Color Me Quilty!

Pat


9 comments:

  1. This looks great! You can see the spiral :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think thats too bad for a first go late at night!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "stomach lining" looks very nice. And, you must be very proud of the feathers and scrolls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right about the late night thing! Really well done! I had to concentrate very hard on this one! Your feathers are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really looking good, especially in a rush before bedtime!
    I have looked at your feathery quilting too, and am a delicate shade of green!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've done a great job with this. I'm very envious :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. But its beautiful! Why are you down on it? The curves are smooth, your stitches even and your underside (ahem) looks great! Smile - you did a gret job!

    ReplyDelete